This year special interest will be more focused on:
- Foundations of probability, inference, information, entropy
- Bayesian Physics-Informed & Thermodynamics-Informed Machine Learning
- Information theory, machine learning tools for inverse problems
- Bayesian and Maximum Entropy in real world applications
- Geometric Statistical Mechanics/Physics, Lie Groups Thermodynamics & Maximum Entropy Densities
- Quantum: Theory, Computation, Tomography and Applications
- Deadline for short abstract in 1 or 2 page (MDPI format): April 5th2022 Extention deadline: April 17th 2022 (midnight CET)
- Notification of acceptance: April 12th 2022
- Registration for authors: from April to May 24th, 2022
- Registration for other participants: from April to June 8th, 2022
- Deadline for conference paper in 8 pages (MDPI format) : June 14th 2022 Extention deadline: June 30th 2022 (midnight CET)
- Deadline for final reviewed paper for MDPI Proceedings (MDPI Format): September 6th 2022
- Deadline for selected long papers for MDPI special issue (MDPI format): December 6th 2022
Video submission deadline: July 4th, 2022
If you do not plan to attend physically at the conference but virtually , you need to send us your audio-video recording that will be played during the conference.
We will send you a Zoom link to join the conference. At the time of your presentation, a MaxEnt'22 organizer will launch your video, so you do not have to present live. At the end of the video, you will be able to answer the questions live in the Zoom session.
- The total duration of your presentation will not exceed 20 minutes including questions. You might shorten the recording if you expect some discussion at the end of your video.
- The format of your video shall be MP4
- Name your files following this pattern:
- [Easychair paper number]_[Paper first author last name].mp4
- Example: 22_Smith.mp4
Please send your document following this method:
- Use a file transfer utility such as Wetransfer, Grosfichiers… to upload your video and get the download link to the file.
- Submit the download link to the MaxEnt'22 organizers using the contact form : https://maxent22.see.asso.fr/contact/
We recommend https://www.grosfichiers.com/en which is really simple to use.
If you do not know how to prepare your video, please look at : How-to-record-your-presentation